Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why I post mostly videos

    Most of you might have already noticed by now that I post mostly youtube videos on my site. And some of you are probably wondering why.

    Well the answer is quite simple. It's because of the simplicity. Youtube has the "blog this" feature embeded on all their videos for easy sharing. Where as with pictures I have to copy and paste the image address when uploading it, then linking the image as to where I had found it in attempts of avoiding copyright infringement, and then adding the alt tags manually (web design code for those who don't know what that is). And I have to do that with every image I post, where as with videos I can easily post them with a few button clicks.

    Also sometimes when I click on "blog this" button on some sites it gives me the hyper text link instead of the media itself so I would end up having to post it as a link to the media instead and I think that's a bit in bad taste in my oppinion.

    So I hope you all enjoy the constant stream of youtube videos and what not. And don't forget to spread the word of the muffin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...